09. 🔍SuiGor Insights：Unveal the secret in your expense data🕵️♂️
SuiGor can not only track your complete picture of your personal finance regardless of payment method. It can also analyse based on keywords and categorize that you define for yourself to give you a unique perspective of your spending behavior and your habits.
1. This month💰
- It's always easy to start small. Why not start from this month? That also reflect your latest spending behavior and it's a good start and set your budget based on that.
2. This year📅
- When you are familiar with tracking your expense in SuiGor. One day, you will be fasinated by "this year" expenses. Because you don't even believe that's you sometimes. How can I possibly spent on those items? May be you regret it but you don't have to blame yourself. Learn from it and set a budget goal to prioritize your spending in advance from it. You will make it one day.
- This year is also good to reveal your yearly expense that may not be shown in your monthly view. But those could be big expenses that cannot be ignored.
3. Top Expense 💸
- Knowing your what contribute most to you expenses. That's why you spent so much (or you did a great job)
4. Top Category 📊
- Knowing your top category is important, so that you can set a budget on that.
5. Top keywords 🔑
- keywords often reveal your actual spending behavior and it's very important to realise that and set specific goals and target. Keyword budget is sometime more useful than category budget because a category can mix different expenses (need / want). Imagine you want to cut your transport cost (but the actual expense to cut is your "taxi" keyword, not your all of your transport expenses)